This year the ISEKI-Food Association (IFA) organises the 4th International ISEKI-Food Conference in Vienna, 6-8 July 2016 at the University of Natural Life Sciences (BOKU) (http://www.isekiconferences.com/vienna2016/), where we expect again 200-300 participants.
Abstracts are welcome to following topics:
· Education and Training in the Food sector: trends and developments
· Food Technology: process innovation, novel food functionalities and virtualization in food engineering
· Food Quality and Safety: new developments
· Food by-products: reduction and utilisation
· Nutrition: trends and impact of food technology
· Responsible Research and Innovation: challenges and practices in the food supply chain
For the best contributions several sponsored awards will be available.
A special session “Technologists meet Nutritionists” will be focusing on “Healthgrain”.
Furthermore there will be several pre-conference workshops:
· A training workshop on “Food Waste Recovery” where innovative technologies will be presented
· ISEKI_Food PhD Workshop “Industry meets Academia”
· a PhD workshop on “Food & Water”
· Stakeholder workshop to present the “Food-STA center” to the FooD industry, an initiative of a knowledge alliance project (https://www.food-sta.eu/), co-ordinated by BOKU
MoniQA will contribute to this conference with several presentations and plans to organize a Task Force Meeting at the conference location.