The conference programme of the the 5th MoniQA International Conference "Food and Health - Risks and Benefits" will become available soon. Poster abstracts will still be accepted until 15 July 2015.
We are proud to introduce some of the keynote speakers:
- Samuel Godefroy, World Bank, Washington DC, USA, and Faculty of Agriculture & Food Science, University Laval, Quebec, QC, Canada:
Food Safety Capacity Building Needs and Opportunities to Support Convergence with International Standards
- Pier Sandro Cocconcelli, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Piacenza, Italy:
Food, Safety and Health - Societal Changes and Trends
- Bernd Appel, Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Berlin, Germany:
Microbial risks - New tools for risk assessment along global food chains
- Franz Ulberth, Joint Research Centre, European Commission, Belgium:
Future Research Needs and Funding Opportunities
- Cristina Silva, Escola Superior de Biotecnologia, Portugal and GHI - Global Harmonisation Initiative:
Harmonisation: Feeding People, Fueling Innovation
- Speaker (to be confirmed), Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA:
Emerging Issues in Food and Health - Risks and Benefits
Conference website: porto2015.moniqa.org
Registration: porto2015.moniqa.org/register. Early Bird Registration ends on 15 July 2015 (received fee)!
Abstract submission for posters: porto2015.moniqa.org/abstract_submission ends on 15 July 2015!
Make your hotel room reservation now at porto2015.moniqa.org/accommodation
Become an official sponsor: porto2015.moniqa.org/sponsoring