Register now for the 3rd International Symposium on Gluten-Free Cereal Products and Beverages to be held in Vienna, Austria, 12-14 June 2013, at http://gf2013.icc.or.at/register.
An exciting conference programme has been developed and is available online at http://gf2013.icc.or.at/programme. The following keynote lectures and technical sessions are included in the programme:
- Keynote lecture by Dr. Harald Vogelsang, Vienna General Hospital, Austria, on "Clinics and diagnosis of adult celiac disease and non CD gluten sensitivity"
- Keynote lecture on "Special considerations regarding celiac disease in the pediatric population and experiences of an adolescent living with celiac disease" by Andreas and Paul Vecsei, St. Anna Children's Hospital, Austria
- The Gluten-Free Diet
- Searching of the limits – analytical aspects of gluten detection
- Gluten-free food processing and products – new trends
- Cereal foods I: Novel approaches towards healthier gluten-free bread and pasta products
- Cereal foods II: Deeper insights in gluten-free baking and processing
- Recent efforts in plant breeding for gluten-free raw materials
- Traditional food processing of minor cereals- future use for gluten-free processing?
- Cereal Foods III: And in the end of the day a beer – developments in gluten-free beer brewing
- Podium discussion: Gluten-Free: State-of-the-Art and Future Needs
Attention potential sponsors and exhibitors: there is only limited space available to exhibit at the conference. Table tops will be reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. Sign up today for your sponsoring package at http://gf2013.icc.or.at/sponsoring or for your table top exhibition at http://gf2013.icc.or.at/exhibitors.
Please mind also some satellite meetings taking place around the GF13:
- 10-11 June 2013, at ICC Headquarters - ICC Governing Committee Meeting (by invitation only)
- 11 June 2013, 14:00-18:00, at ICC Headquarters - ICC Technical Committee Meeting (by invitation only)
- 13 June 2013, 14:00-18:00, at ICC Headquarters - MoniQA Food Allergen Reference Materials Workshop (invitation may be obtained through MoniQA Association)
- 17-21 June 2013, 14:00-18:00, at BOKU Vienna - Joint MoniQA/BOKU Workshop on Reference Material and Method Validation
For more details please go to the conference website at http://gf2013.icc.or.at.
We look forward to meeting you in Vienna!
Dr. Regine Schoenlechner, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria
Dr. Roland Ernest Poms, International Association for Cereal Science and Technology (ICC), Vienna, Austria
On behalf of the GF13 Scientific Committee